Registered
Local time
Today, 15:00
Reaction score
Feedback score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Ford F250 Mustang
F-650 Riding On 54s Powered By A 5.9 Cummins+Allison.jpg

Bought this truck 7.5 years ago as a dually and over time have modified it to the beast it is now. From 37" tires riding on Alcoss to 54" Mickey Thompsons riding on military rims. 5.9 Cummins and an Allison.
F-650 Riding On 54s Powered By A 5.9 Cummins+Allison 9.jpg

Says: ghost_ship12 (Owner)

F-650 Riding On 54s Powered By A 5.9 Cummins+Allison 88.jpg

I love seeing peoples reactions to this truck. Old, young, black or white the Ship has fans but this lil dude always takes time to pose by it and brought his Lambo out last week...

F-650 Riding On 54s Powered By A 5.9 Cummins+Allison 77.jpg

It's been an amazing 2019-2020 meeting people at shows and cruisin. I can't get over the love and appreciation that this project has received.

F-650 Riding On 54s Powered By A 5.9 Cummins+Allison 1.jpg

If you walked into a showroom and saw this beast sitting there, how much would you be willing to pay?

F-650 Riding On 54s Powered By A 5.9 Cummins+Allison 2.jpg

She takes up 2 spots but man she looks good doing it.

Here's some of my better booty shots.
F-650 Riding On 54s Powered By A 5.9 Cummins+Allison 99.jpg

I'm beginning to think I'm a Bully
F-650 Riding On 54s Powered By A 5.9 Cummins+Allison 4.jpg

Some Crazy VIDEOS Of ghost_ship12 !

Last edited:

dbope57

Registered
Local time
Today, 10:00
Reaction score
View attachment 2238

Bought this truck 7.5 years ago as a dually and over time have modified it to the beast it is now. From 37" tires riding on Alcoss to 54" Mickey Thompsons riding on military rims. 5.9 Cummins and an Allison.
View attachment 2239

View attachment 2242
I love seeing peoples reactions to this truck. Old, young, black or white the Ship has fans but this lil dude always takes time to pose by it and brought his Lambo out last week...

View attachment 2241
It's been an amazing 2019-2020 meeting people at shows and cruisin. I can't get over the love and appreciation that this project has received.

View attachment 2243
If you walked into a showroom and saw this beast sitting there, how much would you be willing to pay?

View attachment 2244

View attachment 2246

View attachment 2247

View attachment 2249

THAT HAS TO BE THE MOST AWESOME FORD I HAVE EVER SEEN

C

charlie

AWESOMENESS

D

douglass ellison

speachless

J

James Steele

View attachment 2238

View attachment 2239

View attachment 2242

View attachment 2241

View attachment 2243

View attachment 2244

View attachment 2246

View attachment 2247

View attachment 2249

That's one awesome sweet truck. Great job.

D

Doug Cruickshank

View attachment 2238

View attachment 2239

View attachment 2242

View attachment 2241

View attachment 2243

View attachment 2244

View attachment 2246

View attachment 2247

View attachment 2249

I want one please.

U

UrMom42069

What’s the over/under that ghost ship has a micropenis???

View attachment 2238

View attachment 2239

View attachment 2242

View attachment 2241

View attachment 2243

View attachment 2244

View attachment 2246

View attachment 2247

View attachment 2249

B

Blainetaylor89

View attachment 2238

View attachment 2239

View attachment 2242

View attachment 2241

View attachment 2243

View attachment 2244

View attachment 2246

View attachment 2247

View attachment 2249

To me the only bad thing about having a badass truck like this is not being able to drive cause it definitely isnt road legal. Yeah sure you could drive it off road or drive it on the road for a mile til you get pulled over but sucks you'll never just get to go cruise her around without getting pulled over.