2020 BRONCO – EVERYTHING WE KNOW SO FAR ABOUT THE ALL-NEW BRONCO SUV!

Forddaily

Staff member
administrator
Registered
Local time
Today, 23:46
Reaction score
Feedback score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Ford F250 Mustang
maxresdefault (16).jpg

There have been a couple of concepts pop up in the two decades since the Bronco name went cold, but there was never an official announcement and date given by Ford themselves. Hopefully, an official Blue Oval concept will be revealed soon.
Until Ford gets pen to paper, this concept video will have to whet your appetite. Hopefully, this will be the roadmap they follow, basing the new Bronco on the Raptor F150. That would open up the awesome Raptor platform to a whole new group of potential buyers and only serve to further stoke the growing aftermarket support

D

Dan Cowley

This concept is ugly, bring back any other bronco body style and people will love it, dont make it look like a bubble or a space ship. it started as a work truck and ended as a perfect off road truck, people who do those things like edgy and rugged. If Ford makes the new bronco and it looks like the one on this link then dont even call it a bronco, its a 4x4 mini van. Coming from a majority of Ford/Bronco fans... Case dismissed.

D

Dave Crampton

This concept is ugly, bring back any other bronco body style and people will love it, dont make it look like a bubble or a space ship. it started as a work truck and ended as a perfect off road truck, people who do those things like edgy and rugged. If Ford makes the new bronco and it looks like the one on this link then dont even call it a bronco, its a 4x4 mini van. Coming from a majority of Ford/Bronco fans... Case dismissed.
Dan you need to go back and sit in the corner or at least the 80's The Bronco that I see in this link is awesome !!!

J

jeff sprague

Looks pretty bad assed to me , I would definitely buy this if i could afford it

H

Harry

As long as they don't follow GM and what they have done to the blazer, What they have done to the blazer name is a total disaster. The original blazer was bad ass and has become a version of a smart car. Don't do the same to the bronco.

M

Monica Zurn

There have been a couple of concepts pop up in the two decades since the Bronco name went cold, but there was never an official announcement and date given by Ford themselves. Hopefully, an official Blue Oval concept will be revealed soon.
Until Ford gets pen to paper, this concept video will have to whet your appetite. Hopefully, this will be the roadmap they follow, basing the new Bronco on the Raptor F150. That would open up the awesome Raptor platform to a whole new group of potential buyers and only serve to further stoke the growing aftermarket support

Like the look of the very first pictures 5 years back better than these

B

Big T

What's going to happen it's going to be based off of the ranger platform it's going to be underpowered it's going to have a weak independent front suspension so it will not be able to compete with the solid axle jeeps and it's going to be a marketing and sales disaster

B

Bob J

It looks an awful lot like the old Nissan Pathfinder.

T

Thomas Rixie

78 or79 would work & offer it with a 5 speed manual transmission 👍

S

Steph

Absolutely agree

B

Bronco eddie

I've owned 3 Broncos 1984,1992,1993 is my present bronco and love it.

N

Nathan E

1992-1996 platform is the best to work from.
Companies tend to use models already in production to base other vehicles off of so that the cost isn't sky high. Also let's be realistic, a 24 year old vehicle isn't going to work for a basis of anything today. So many things have happened in the way of technology, fuel economy and safety that makes it an irrelevant vehicle in the modern world.

J

Justin

Looks like this was birthed from a Durango fucked an Xterra

R

Ront

Oh they took the special out of it. Bummer. Not in love with it.

P

Pamela

Looks pretty bad assed to me , I would definitely buy this if i could afford it

Not a Ford bronco person but like Jeff I would take it if I could afford
Take it if totally free like no tags and sales tax