Registered
Local time
Today, 09:08
Reaction score
Feedback score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Ford F250 Mustang
Payne Transformed His 2018 Mustang GT For His Buddy That Died From Cancer.jpg

One of my best friends kelvin passed away from lung cancer last year March 8th. This all started when I had a built Focus Rs & another one of my best friends did his SRT charger. We both did a ghost pearl white to represent lung cancer. I have linked up with a few companies to help push the movement. I have attended a lot of shows with the cars and have made a big impact to spread the awareness Over social media. I have now started the build on GTENIA the mustang. This time I did a flaked gold color with a holographic black. I did a shelby gt500 bumper, ferrada wheels 20x9 Fronts and 20x11.5, tire stickers with the “fuck cancer”. I went with the s550 euro tail lights. Chromatic coatings is who wrapped the car and helped me do all the work.

Before.
Payne Transformed His 2018 Mustang GT For His Buddy That Died From Cancer Before.jpg

Photo by: Jason Shore

At : Chromatic Coatings
Payne Transformed His 2018 Mustang GT For His Buddy That Died From Cancer 4.jpg

After.
Payne Transformed His 2018 Mustang GT For His Buddy That Died From Cancer 5.jpg

Payne Transformed His 2018 Mustang GT For His Buddy That Died From Cancer 6.jpg

Photos by: Jack Koos

http://instagr.am/p/B-hzKbIH3T8/
Payne Transformed His 2018 Mustang GT For His Buddy That Died From Cancer 11.jpg

Payne Transformed His 2018 Mustang GT For His Buddy That Died From Cancer 12.jpg

Payne Transformed His 2018 Mustang GT For His Buddy That Died From Cancer 13.jpg

http://instagr.am/p/B9eoPMEn5Xx/
Payne Transformed His 2018 Mustang GT For His Buddy That Died From Cancer 012.jpg

Front bumper: 777Performance
Wheels: Ferradawheels, Tirestickers.
Warp: 561_Devin, Chromaticcoatings.
Tuned by: Palmbeachdyno