administrator
Registered
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:07
Reaction score
Feedback score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Ford F250 Mustang
The Story Of Grandpa's Old Truck Turned Into a Fully Restored Diesel Dentside.jpg

Since I was a young kid I always wanted a 70's Ford truck. As a teenager I started hoarding parts hoping one day I could make it happen. Fast forward 10 years and I had over half a million miles under my belt with multiple 7.3 Superduty era trucks. I knew that when the time came, I wanted to combine my two favorite Fords. My journey started by acquiring a 1978 F-250 from my grandfather just before he passed away. He was a meticulous owner but the body had seen better days. Not long after that I acquired my 1996 F-350 and everything was in motion. The day I started cutting the firewall to make room for the turbo and downpipe I promised grandpa I wouldn't leave it a half finished project. 5 years later, a marriage and two kids later, I held up my end of that deal.

Says: RETRO COAL (Owner)
The Story Of Grandpa's Old Truck Turned Into a Fully Restored Diesel Dentside 2.jpg
The Story Of Grandpa's Old Truck Turned Into a Fully Restored Diesel Dentside 3.jpg
The Story Of Grandpa's Old Truck Turned Into a Fully Restored Diesel Dentside 4.jpg
The Story Of Grandpa's Old Truck Turned Into a Fully Restored Diesel Dentside 5.jpg
The Story Of Grandpa's Old Truck Turned Into a Fully Restored Diesel Dentside 6.jpg

Before:
The Story Of Grandpa's Old Truck Turned Into a Fully Restored Diesel Dentside 7.jpg
The Story Of Grandpa's Old Truck Turned Into a Fully Restored Diesel Dentside 8.jpg
The Story Of Grandpa's Old Truck Turned Into a Fully Restored Diesel Dentside 9.jpg

After:
The Story Of Grandpa's Old Truck Turned Into a Fully Restored Diesel Dentside 10.jpg