Registered
Local time
Tomorrow, 06:20
Reaction score
Feedback score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Ford F250 Mustang
1977 Ford F-150 With A 351M Custom 1.jpg

Started out as a project truck between me an my dad since I was in school then he let it sit up for couple years after back surgery then gave it to me an redone motor an full body an paint restored has 351m small comp cam headers high rise intake 1 inch carb spacer 4 barrel carb roller rockers true duals . C6 auto rebuilt with shift kit. 2 inch coils springs on front 2 inch body lift on 38s . 3.50 gears rear has Detroit locker front spook solid its 1977 f150 custom.

Says: Shaun Lachney (Owner)
1977 Ford F-150 With A 351M Custom 2.jpg

Here are some more pics below that you may love to see!

1977 Ford F-150 With A 351M Custom 3.jpg

1977 Ford F-150 With A 351M Custom 4.jpg

1977 Ford F-150 With A 351M Custom 5.jpg

NG4

Registered
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:20
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
View attachment 3003

Started out as a project truck between me an my dad since I was in school then he let it sit up for couple years after back surgery then gave it to me an redone motor an full body an paint restored has 351m small comp cam headers high rise intake 1 inch carb spacer 4 barrel carb roller rockers true duals . C6 auto rebuilt with shift kit. 2 inch coils springs on front 2 inch body lift on 38s . 3.50 gears rear has Detroit locker front spook solid its 1977 f150 custom.

Says: Shaun Lachney (Owner)
View attachment 3004

Here are some more pics below that you may love to see!

View attachment 3005

View attachment 3006

View attachment 3007
I'm wondering if you still have the contact information for the owner of this truck. I just came across this article as I was googling this specific truck to show my wife my first vehicle at the age of 16, I'm 45 now. Back in the day I would go to many truck shows and would never see this exact model. My dad sold it when I was away at basic training in 1997. Funny thing is I have kinda the same story as the owner. My very first car was a 1978 berlinetta. Yes a berlinetta but it was a project car with my dad and I was to get it at 16. Unfortunately he got injured at work shortly after the car was completed. We are talking full engine replacement, big block, transmission. Everything under the hood that could be chromed was. But after the first back surgery or two money was short and I wasn't 16 yet so the car had to go. My dad and I used to drive around all the time looking for the perfect vehicle. And then one day I came home and it was in the driveway. The biggest mistake I ever made was letting it go. It would be amazing if this was my truck. It was sold in PA and taken to West Virginia I believe.