Registered
Local time
Today, 22:57
Reaction score
Feedback score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Ford F250 Mustang
1956 Ford F100 Coyote Swapped Wins Truck of the Year.jpg

Metal Brothers Hot Rods in Theodore, AL has just returned from the 2020 Grand National F-100 Show with a bit of hardware. The 56 F100 they recently completed debuted at the show and took home truck of the Year honors. We met Francisco and Adam from MB at a Goodguys event in 2019 and spent some time with them at the show. They had informed us of the build and we were eager to be part of it. The truck is all custom and is powered by a Generation 2 5.0L Coyote engine backed by a 6R80 transmission and a 9 inch Ford differential. For the chassis, Metal Brothers opted for a Roadster Shop frame and Wilwood Brakes.
1956 Ford F100 Coyote Swapped Wins Truck of the Year 2.jpg

The MB team spent countless hours tending to the body of this 56′ making sure it was perfect. A lot of custom touches were done during the restoration and the attention to detail stands out in the finished product.
1956 Ford F100 Coyote Swapped Wins Truck of the Year 3.jpg

1956 Ford F100 Coyote Swapped Wins Truck of the Year 4.jpg

1956 Ford F100 Coyote Swapped Wins Truck of the Year 5.jpg

1956 Ford F100 Coyote Swapped Wins Truck of the Year 6.jpg

1956 Ford F100 Coyote Swapped Wins Truck of the Year 7.jpg

PBH Performance

R

Ross

Can I get the paint code to your truck? I have a green 68 about to take to paint shop.

S

skip

Any pics under the hood ? ....Thanks

M

Metal Brothers Hot Rods

Any pics under the hood ? ....Thanks
Hi, we will be adding some more pictures to our Facebook page this upcoming week. Check us out @mbhotrods

M

Metal Brothers Hot Rods

Can I get the paint code to your truck? I have a green 68 about to take to paint shop.
This is a custom paint made by us. We will wait for a while until we can share the paint code.

C

Clines wrench

This is a custom paint made by us. We will wait for a while until we can share the paint code.
Take more than just a paint code to match that very nicely done . who ever on your team sprayed that. Has some skills . it almost looks like a candy shimmering green if so transparency Biggest obstical better off just getting a quote my opinion