Registered
Local time
Today, 20:58
Reaction score
Feedback score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Ford F250 Mustang
F350 Crewzin Monster Truck Build Story 0.jpg

Okay ya'll I think I have a 90% correct nearly exact order of pictures of the Crewzin Monster Truck monster truck build. I screwed it up and lost everything several times before getting what I have right now. I tried to go from the very beginning of how we traded for the original project to how it is now. I know I'm missing several little things, but didn't want to risk losing it all again I personally didn't like the extra long bed or the frame or the color so we've pretty much changed everything over the last 2-3 years.
F350 Crewzin Monster Truck Build Story 2.jpg

The truck was inspired by a benefit ride for special needs people that we originally did with our Tee Time Monster Golf Cart Rides monster golf cart. We met some really great people from the monster truck industry there and got to see and experience the joy of the special needs community as they got to take rides in real monster trucks. Shortly afterwards I was asked by a family member in Arkansas about getting a real monster truck to a benefit event for another handicap kid but unfortunately we had no luck due to an unexpected last minute death in another drivers family who was gonna make it happen.
F350 Crewzin Monster Truck Build Story 3.jpg

We already had this project at the time, but really hadn't put any effort into it. That's when I knew what I had to do. I would just build it as a charity ride truck and then i would know for sure that I could make sure that there would always be a truck available if I wanted it to be. I've always had a special place in my heart for handicap people especially since my younger brother B.J McKellar (12-1-82 to 8-28-02) had some special needs.
F350 Crewzin Monster Truck Build Story 4.jpg

Since the truck is a crew cab I decided to call it CREWZIN and then we could follow that up with for a cure or for a cause or whatever the charity may consist of. It is by no means completely ready to hit the trail, but we are definitely in the ballpark.i definitely couldn't have made it happen without the help and advice from my family and many great friends.Hopefully you enjoy the photos and we hope to be CREWZIN into an event near you soon. Please like and share our page with your family and friends.

Says: Tim McKellar (Owner)
F350 Crewzin Monster Truck Build Story 5.jpg

F350 Crewzin Monster Truck Build Story 6.jpg

F350 Crewzin Monster Truck Build Story 7.jpg

F350 Crewzin Monster Truck Build Story 8.jpg

F350 Crewzin Monster Truck Build Story 9.jpg

T

tim McKellar

View attachment 5522

Okay ya'll I think I have a 90% correct nearly exact order of pictures of the Crewzin Monster Truck monster truck build. I screwed it up and lost everything several times before getting what I have right now. I tried to go from the very beginning of how we traded for the original project to how it is now. I know I'm missing several little things, but didn't want to risk losing it all again I personally didn't like the extra long bed or the frame or the color so we've pretty much changed everything over the last 2-3 years.
View attachment 5523

The truck was inspired by a benefit ride for special needs people that we originally did with our Tee Time Monster Golf Cart Rides monster golf cart. We met some really great people from the monster truck industry there and got to see and experience the joy of the special needs community as they got to take rides in real monster trucks. Shortly afterwards I was asked by a family member in Arkansas about getting a real monster truck to a benefit event for another handicap kid but unfortunately we had no luck due to an unexpected last minute death in another drivers family who was gonna make it happen.
View attachment 5524

We already had this project at the time, but really hadn't put any effort into it. That's when I knew what I had to do. I would just build it as a charity ride truck and then i would know for sure that I could make sure that there would always be a truck available if I wanted it to be. I've always had a special place in my heart for handicap people especially since my younger brother B.J McKellar (12-1-82 to 8-28-02) had some special needs.
View attachment 5525

Since the truck is a crew cab I decided to call it CREWZIN and then we could follow that up with for a cure or for a cause or whatever the charity may consist of. It is by no means completely ready to hit the trail, but we are definitely in the ballpark.i definitely couldn't have made it happen without the help and advice from my family and many great friends.Hopefully you enjoy the photos and we hope to be CREWZIN into an event near you soon. Please like and share our page with your family and friends.

Says: Tim McKellar (Owner)
View attachment 5526
View attachment 5527
View attachment 5528
View attachment 5529
View attachment 5530

Thanks for sharing