Registered
Local time
Today, 14:05
Reaction score
Feedback score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Ford F250 Mustang
1988 Ford F350 7.3IDI With ATS Turbo And ZF5.jpg

About the truck in 2016. Completely stock and left out in the field for almost 6 years. A pack rat and made one nest in the headboard and another one and the driver side door and the interior was mismatched seats. I put a 4 in skyjacker lift upgraded to 093 ATS turbo kit. Put 2014 super duty seats front and rear. I've gone through it completely, catching up on a long over due maintenance.

Says: s.s._moistwagon
1988 Ford F350 7.3 IDI With ATS Turbo And ZF5 2.jpg

1988 Ford F350 7.3 IDI With ATS Turbo And ZF5 3.jpg

1988 Ford F350 7.3 IDI With ATS Turbo And ZF5 4.jpg

1988 Ford F350 7.3 IDI With ATS Turbo And ZF5 5.jpg

1988 Ford F350 7.3 IDI With ATS Turbo And ZF5 6.jpg

1988 Ford F350 7.3 IDI With ATS Turbo And ZF5 8.jpg

Talitha

Registered
Local time
Today, 09:05
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 ford f250
Is this one for sale? If so what are you asking?

Henry Frapp

Registered
Local time
Today, 07:05
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford F 350, 2014 F 150
Love your '88. I have a 1988 F350 almost identical to yours I bought brand new. The factory paint, which was never really all that great, is of course shot, and the interior is worn. It runs great, I've maintained the running gear, and it's a great old truck, but it's kind of homely. When I saw yours I said "That's the perfect set up!" So I have a question. The factory bench seat has never been real comfortable, of course, no recline, no lumbar, etc. Did the seats you installed from the Super Duty bolt in pretty easily? They look great.
DSCN2267.JPG
DSCN2271.JPG

Fordfamily

Registered
Local time
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 F350
I’m wondering the same. Have you gotten an answer?

S.S._moistwagon

Registered
Local time
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 f350
Hey! Not for sale at the moment but thanks!

S.S._moistwagon

Registered
Local time
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 f350
Love your '88. I have a 1988 F350 almost identical to yours I bought brand new. The factory paint, which was never really all that great, is of course shot, and the interior is worn. It runs great, I've maintained the running gear, and it's a great old truck, but it's kind of homely. When I saw yours I said "That's the perfect set up!" So I have a question. The factory bench seat has never been real comfortable, of course, no recline, no lumbar, etc. Did the seats you installed from the Super Duty bolt in pretty easily? They look great. View attachment 7815 View attachment 7816
They only bolt in directly if you can get the metal seat pan from the 40/20/40 split bench that came in the 1992-1997 single cab and 4 door Fords. If I was to change anything I would have gone with the seats out of the 3rd gen dodge. The are more adaptable.

Fordfamily

Registered
Local time
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 F350
Oops sorry talitha, I meant that for the guy who asked if the seats bolted in easily. I also have an 88 F350 and would love to change out the seats. 😆

Fordfamily

Registered
Local time
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 F350
They only bolt in directly if you can get the metal seat pan from the 40/20/40 split bench that came in the 1992-1997 single cab and 4 door Fords. If I was to change anything I would have gone with the seats out of the 3rd gen dodge. The are more adaptable.
Thx for the suggestion.. your truck is sweet!! I love the paint job. I’m going to do similar. Mine is oxidized forest service green 😩😆 thx for sharing

S.S._moistwagon

Registered
Local time
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 f350
Thx for the suggestion.. your truck is sweet!! I love the paint job. I’m going to do similar. Mine is oxidized forest service green 😩😆 thx for sharing
It was the best thing I did to that truck! So comfy. It's worth it if you can find the seats and plate for the right price.

Fordfamily

Registered
Local time
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 F350
It was the best thing I did to that truck! So comfy. It's worth it if you can find the seats and plate for the right price.
Definitely going to look into that. 👍
I will definitely look into that 👍 one thing I’ve never had until now is heated seats. I always rolled my eyes thinking who wants a hot a**..? Well- I do. I just moved to a cold place, got a car with heated seats- it’s now high on the list. I don’t care about electronic seat movements, even leather, I just want lumbar support and heat! Getting old.. sad.

S.S._moistwagon

Registered
Local time
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 f350
Definitely going to look into that. 👍

I will definitely look into that 👍 one thing I’ve never had until now is heated seats. I always rolled my eyes thinking who wants a hot a**..? Well- I do. I just moved to a cold place, got a car with heated seats- it’s now high on the list. I don’t care about electronic seat movements, even leather, I just want lumbar support and heat! Getting old.. sad.
Then you might want to invest into some seats from here. They will bolt right in and have everything your asking for.

Fordfamily

Registered
Local time
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 F350
Then you might want to invest into some seats from here. They will bolt right in and have everything your asking for.
THANK YOU! 🤜🍻🤛