Registered
Local time
Tomorrow, 05:14
Reaction score
Feedback score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Ford F250 Mustang
1979 FORD BRONCO CANDY APPLE 4x4.jpg

1979 Bronco was the second year for the full size Bronco! 1978 & 79 was the only two years with this beautiful body style. This is a one family owned 1979 Ford Bronco. My dad purchased it in 79 and then I got it a few years ago and restored it to what you see now.

1979 FORD BRONCO CANDY APPLE 4x4 2.jpg

The restoration was completed less then one year ago. you won't find a nicer Bronco! all new interior. seats. dash pad. door panels. carpet kit. billet Wood Grain Ford steering wheel. all new door. window and removable top rubber's and seals.

1979 FORD BRONCO CANDY APPLE 4x4 5.JPG

All new paint and body work. tinted windows throughout. all new bumpers Grill shell and grill insert. all lenses have been replaced with new ones. Brand new Mickey Thompson classic III 17x9 wheels. 37x17 Nitto trail grappler Tires. All new 6 1/2" rough country lift kit. Dual front shocks and dual steering stabilizer kit.

1979 FORD BRONCO CANDY APPLE 4x4 3.jpg

All new front and rear brakes and brake lines. Brake master cylinder and brake booster. Power steering pump and steering gear box. Rebuilt 351M engine. it was bored over 20. High energy compcam. Edelbrock performer intake. Edelbrock 650 carburetor. hooker long tube headers. 2 1/2" Flowmasters. exhaust. Rebuilt C-6 transmission and 205 transfer case. 3. 50 9" rear end and 3. 50 Dana 40 front end.

1979 FORD BRONCO CANDY APPLE 4x4 4.jpg

1979 FORD BRONCO CANDY APPLE 4x4 6.jpg

1979 FORD BRONCO CANDY APPLE 4x4 7.jpg

J

Jon d breinholt

How much

O

Ollie

Sure know how to make a guys heart go crazy ! Man !

A

Alan Whittemore

What are you looking to get for it ?? Really great to see !!!

C

Chris

View attachment 5857

1979 Bronco was the second year for the full size Bronco! 1978 & 79 was the only two years with this beautiful body style. This is a one family owned 1979 Ford Bronco. My dad purchased it in 79 and then I got it a few years ago and restored it to what you see now.

View attachment 5858
The restoration was completed less then one year ago. you won't find a nicer Bronco! all new interior. seats. dash pad. door panels. carpet kit. billet Wood Grain Ford steering wheel. all new door. window and removable top rubber's and seals.

View attachment 5860
All new paint and body work. tinted windows throughout. all new bumpers Grill shell and grill insert. all lenses have been replaced with new ones. Brand new Mickey Thompson classic III 17x9 wheels. 37x17 Nitto trail grappler Tires. All new 6 1/2" rough country lift kit. Dual front shocks and dual steering stabilizer kit.

View attachment 5859
All new front and rear brakes and brake lines. Brake master cylinder and brake booster. Power steering pump and steering gear box. Rebuilt 351M engine. it was bored over 20. High energy compcam. Edelbrock performer intake. Edelbrock 650 carburetor. hooker long tube headers. 2 1/2" Flowmasters. exhaust. Rebuilt C-6 transmission and 205 transfer case. 3. 50 9" rear end and 3. 50 Dana 40 front end.

View attachment 5861
View attachment 5862
View attachment 5863
I saw this truck yesterday in Berea, OH.

T

Terry Cromwell

View attachment 5857

View attachment 5858

View attachment 5860

View attachment 5859

View attachment 5861
View attachment 5862
View attachment 5863
I had a two tone blue and white '79 bronco,wish I still did!!!

T

Terry Cromwell

I had a two tone blue and white '79 bronco,wish I still did😥

T

Tom

PRICE?????

S

Shelley Bryant

How freakin much???

A

Alondr

View attachment 5857

View attachment 5858

View attachment 5860

View attachment 5859

View attachment 5861
View attachment 5862
View attachment 5863
I wanna buy this. How much?

S

Stacey

OMG IT'S THE EXACT TRUCK I HAD YEARS AGO!! I miss my truck. How much you askin for her!?!