Registered
Local time
Today, 13:32
Reaction score
Feedback score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Ford F250 Mustang
1979 Ford Bronco 4x4.png

1979 Bronco was the second year for the full size Bronco! 1978 & 79 was the only two years with this beautiful body style. This is a one family owned 1979 Ford Bronco. My dad purchased it in 79 and then I got it a few years ago and restored it to what you see now. The restoration was completed less then one year ago. you won't find a nicer Bronco! all new interior. seats. dash pad. door panels. carpet kit. billet Wood Grain Ford steering wheel. all new door. window and removable top rubber's and seals. all new paint and body work. tinted windows throughout. all new bumpers Grill shell and grill insert. all lenses have been replaced with new ones. Brand new Mickey Thompson classic III 17x9 wheels. 37x17 Nitto trail grappler Tires. All new 6 1/2" rough country lift kit. Dual front shocks and dual steering stabilizer kit. All new front and rear brakes and brake lines. Brake master cylinder and brake booster. Power steering pump and steering gear box. Rebuilt 351M engine. it was bored over 20. High energy compcam. Edelbrock performer intake. Edelbrock 650 carburetor. hooker long tube headers. 2 1/2" Flowmasters. exhaust. Rebuilt C-6 transmission and 205 transfer case. 3. 50 9" rear end and 3. 50 Dana 40 front end. @Larry

1979 Ford Bronco 4x4 2.jpg

1979 Ford Bronco 4x4 3.jpg

1979 Ford Bronco 4x4.png

1979 Ford Bronco 4x4 3.jpg

1979 Ford Bronco 4x4 4.jpg

1979 Ford Bronco 4x4 5.jpg

1979 Ford Bronco 4x4 6.jpg

1979 Ford Bronco 4x4 7.jpg

1979 Ford Bronco 4x4 8.jpg

Last edited:
C

Cara Richter

1979 Bronco was the second year for the full size Bronco! 1978 & 79 was the only two years with this beautiful body style. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!! This is a one family owned 1979 Ford Bronco. My dad purchased it in 79 and then I got it a few years ago and restored it to what you see now. The restoration was completed less then one year ago. you won't find a nicer Bronco! all new interior. seats. dash pad. door panels. carpet kit. billet Wood Grain Ford steering wheel. all new door. window and removable top rubber's and seals. all new paint and body work. tinted windows throughout. all new bumpers Grill shell and grill insert. all lenses have been replaced with new ones. Brand new Mickey Thompson classic III 17x9 wheels. 37x17 Nitto trail grappler Tires. All new 6 1/2" rough country lift kit. Dual front shocks and dual steering stabilizer kit. All new front and rear brakes and brake lines. Brake master cylinder and brake booster. Power steering pump and steering gear box. Rebuilt 351M engine. it was bored over 20. High energy compcam. Edelbrock performer intake. Edelbrock 650 carburetor. hooker long tube headers. 2 1/2" Flowmasters. exhaust. Rebuilt C-6 transmission and 205 transfer case. 3. 50 9" rear end and 3. 50 Dana 40 front end. @Larry
This bronco is amazing. I have a 79. But in way worse shape. But even after sitting for 11 years. Still started right up. My husband is a great mechanic. Wish we had the money and he could restore mine.

R

realbeastes90

@Larry Is this available?

C

Craig Kelly

1979 Bronco was the second year for the full size Bronco! 1978 & 79 was the only two years with this beautiful body style. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!! This is a one family owned 1979 Ford Bronco. My dad purchased it in 79 and then I got it a few years ago and restored it to what you see now. The restoration was completed less then one year ago. you won't find a nicer Bronco! all new interior. seats. dash pad. door panels. carpet kit. billet Wood Grain Ford steering wheel. all new door. window and removable top rubber's and seals. all new paint and body work. tinted windows throughout. all new bumpers Grill shell and grill insert. all lenses have been replaced with new ones. Brand new Mickey Thompson classic III 17x9 wheels. 37x17 Nitto trail grappler Tires. All new 6 1/2" rough country lift kit. Dual front shocks and dual steering stabilizer kit. All new front and rear brakes and brake lines. Brake master cylinder and brake booster. Power steering pump and steering gear box. Rebuilt 351M engine. it was bored over 20. High energy compcam. Edelbrock performer intake. Edelbrock 650 carburetor. hooker long tube headers. 2 1/2" Flowmasters. exhaust. Rebuilt C-6 transmission and 205 transfer case. 3. 50 9" rear end and 3. 50 Dana 40 front end. @Larry
Is this available?

N

Nan

How much? I do not see a price

Forddaily

Staff member
administrator
Registered
Local time
Today, 13:32
Reaction score
Feedback score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Ford F250 Mustang
Is just a news

S

Scarey1

So, have had my 79 since 1986, but, if my father had given me one, I sure would never "restore" it, and then sell it.... Nice color, but, definitely far too large of real world tires and wheels, way too much for those axle and spindle bearings...

R

Rockie

How much

C

Christopher Parker

Still available? Where in TX?

E

Ed agobeil

Is it for sale

R

Rashad

This bronco is amazing. I have a 79. But in way worse shape. But even after sitting for 11 years. Still started right up. My husband is a great mechanic. Wish we had the money and he could restore mine.
U wanna sell it

W

Wayne

How much $$$$$$$$$$

K

Kelly Sparks-Stauffer

Still available? How much? Location?

G

Gavin Roberts

This is one beautiful Bronco!
Beautiful&Tuff!

J

Jason

What is the asking price on this Bronco and where is it located?

Jason