1979 Ford Bronco 4x4

P

Paul Stoltenberg

This bronco is amazing. I have a 79. But in way worse shape. But even after sitting for 11 years. Still started right up. My husband is a great mechanic. Wish we had the money and he could restore mine.
How much?

W

William A.

1979 Bronco was the second year for the full size Bronco! 1978 & 79 was the only two years with this beautiful body style. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!! This is a one family owned 1979 Ford Bronco. My dad purchased it in 79 and then I got it a few years ago and restored it to what you see now. The restoration was completed less then one year ago. you won't find a nicer Bronco! all new interior. seats. dash pad. door panels. carpet kit. billet Wood Grain Ford steering wheel. all new door. window and removable top rubber's and seals. all new paint and body work. tinted windows throughout. all new bumpers Grill shell and grill insert. all lenses have been replaced with new ones. Brand new Mickey Thompson classic III 17x9 wheels. 37x17 Nitto trail grappler Tires. All new 6 1/2" rough country lift kit. Dual front shocks and dual steering stabilizer kit. All new front and rear brakes and brake lines. Brake master cylinder and brake booster. Power steering pump and steering gear box. Rebuilt 351M engine. it was bored over 20. High energy compcam. Edelbrock performer intake. Edelbrock 650 carburetor. hooker long tube headers. 2 1/2" Flowmasters. exhaust. Rebuilt C-6 transmission and 205 transfer case. 3. 50 9" rear end and 3. 50 Dana 40 front end. @Larry
How much Larry do ya want also is it still a Texas truck?

T

Tom hayton

1979 Bronco was the second year for the full size Bronco! 1978 & 79 was the only two years with this beautiful body style. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!! This is a one family owned 1979 Ford Bronco. My dad purchased it in 79 and then I got it a few years ago and restored it to what you see now. The restoration was completed less then one year ago. you won't find a nicer Bronco! all new interior. seats. dash pad. door panels. carpet kit. billet Wood Grain Ford steering wheel. all new door. window and removable top rubber's and seals. all new paint and body work. tinted windows throughout. all new bumpers Grill shell and grill insert. all lenses have been replaced with new ones. Brand new Mickey Thompson classic III 17x9 wheels. 37x17 Nitto trail grappler Tires. All new 6 1/2" rough country lift kit. Dual front shocks and dual steering stabilizer kit. All new front and rear brakes and brake lines. Brake master cylinder and brake booster. Power steering pump and steering gear box. Rebuilt 351M engine. it was bored over 20. High energy compcam. Edelbrock performer intake. Edelbrock 650 carburetor. hooker long tube headers. 2 1/2" Flowmasters. exhaust. Rebuilt C-6 transmission and 205 transfer case. 3. 50 9" rear end and 3. 50 Dana 40 front end. @Larry
Lookin ta buy pre1980 4x4
Call tommy 6062785311

M

michelle k

what color is this? Awesome Bronco

J

John graves

Is it available

J

Jennifer

Is this bronco for sale

D

Darrell Tucker

Beautiful , how much

C

Chuck early

This bronco is amazing. I have a 79. But in way worse shape. But even after sitting for 11 years. Still started right up. My husband is a great mechanic. Wish we had the money and he could restore mine.
How much 727-409-9834

J

Jonathan

What's a realistic price tag on something like that

W

Wiley T. Brown

What kinda price do ya have on it? Message me on FB. Or text 513-313-0357.
I had a 78' back around 1988. This one is really Sweet. If nothing else, Thangx for sharing...

C

Chris

How much?

J

Joe Ayón

What’s the asking price for this beauty

D

Donna

Whats your asking price

Rando

Registered
Local time
Today, 08:47
Reaction score
How much?

Richard J

Registered
Local time
Today, 10:47
Reaction score
View attachment 1156

View attachment 1157

View attachment 1158

View attachment 1156

View attachment 1158

View attachment 1159

View attachment 1160

View attachment 1161

View attachment 1162

View attachment 1163

D

Donna Burks

Whats the price