Registered
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:05
Reaction score
Feedback score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Ford F250 Mustang
1955 Ford F100 Pickup With Ford 302 Engine.jpg

The truck was being build as a Promotional truck for a radio station in Washington State. Frame off. Body was done, paint etc and they ran out of money so it say in body shop for about 5 yrs disassembled. I picked it up about 1 1/2 ago and had it shipped here to Florida. My friend Built the motor. YES A FORD 302 .30 over with ported GT40 heads, and Thumper Cam. MSD Built AOD transmission from Pope Performance. We replaced every wire and made a harness from scratch. Lined the entire cab with Dynomat. Installed interior. Added AC from Classic Auto Air. Then Wheels/Tires. It has Rockford Lots of work... it’s only a Hobby... it’s only a hobby! Haha

Right now it has dropped axel front end with leafs. I’ve already put together all of the parts to tear it all out and put in a Mustang II with Power rack. Plan to do all of this over the winter.
It’s Only a hobby...

Says: Mike Capozzi (Owner)
1955 Ford F100 Pickup With Ford 302 Engine 7.jpg

1955 Ford F100 Pickup With Ford 302 Engine 9.jpg

1955 Ford F100 Pickup With Ford 302 Engine 5.jpg

1955 Ford F100 Pickup With Ford 302 Engine 6.jpg

1955 Ford F100 Pickup With Ford 302 Engine 8.jpg

1955 Ford F100 Pickup With Ford 302 Engine 4.jpg

1955 Ford F100 Pickup With Ford 302 Engine 2.jpg

Last edited:
M

Mitch Kozel

Only a hobby ? It appears to be more of a calling !

J

Jeff Schwersinske

like,what you did,like trucks me 4x4 95 Dodge Dakota rusty Jones want to fix up 3.9 tuber,like

J

Joseph weaver

View attachment 1662

The truck was being build as a Promotional truck for a radio station in Washington State. Frame off. Body was done, paint etc and they ran out of money so it say in body shop for about 5 yrs disassembled. I picked it up about 1 1/2 ago and had it shipped here to Florida. My friend Built the motor. YES A FORD 302 .30 over with ported GT40 heads, and Thumper Cam. MSD Built AOD transmission from Pope Performance. We replaced every wire and made a harness from scratch. Lined the entire cab with Dynomat. Installed interior. Added AC from Classic Auto Air. Then Wheels/Tires. It has Rockford Lots of work... it’s only a Hobby... it’s only a hobby! Haha

Right now it has dropped axel front end with leafs. I’ve already put together all of the parts to tear it all out and put in a Mustang II with Power rack. Plan to do all of this over the winter.
It’s Only a hobby...

View attachment 1663

View attachment 1664

View attachment 1665

View attachment 1666

View attachment 1667

View attachment 1668

View attachment 1669

Selling price?

P

Pat Mailloux

View attachment 1662

It’s Only a hobby...

View attachment 1663

View attachment 1664

View attachment 1665

View attachment 1666

View attachment 1667

View attachment 1668

View attachment 1669

If anyone has contact with the owner, I’d appreciate being put in touch with him. Thanks.