Registered
Local time
Today, 14:40
Reaction score
Feedback score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Ford F250 Mustang
1977 Ford F-250 4x4 Crew Cab Pearl Orange And Cream 0.jpg

I bought this truck 3 years ago with a Cummins swap that the owner didn't finish, Talk to him and he deside to sell it to me knowing that I was going to make it work, first I had to fix ,brakes, install shock, new drive shafts,and nothing was wired it was alot of work to start the truck we got it running finally,and then took it to get paint job,upholstery, sound system, rims and tires new weatherstrip all doors, new windows all the way around, viper remote start alarm,also slot of new parts inside ,body and new disel tank invested till right now little over 40k.

Says: Jacobo Nieto (Owner)

1977 Ford F-250 4x4 Crew Cab Pearl Orange And Cream 2.jpg

13.jpg

1977 Ford F-250 4x4 Crew Cab Pearl Orange And Cream 1.jpg

1977 Ford F-250 4x4 Crew Cab Pearl Orange And Cream 3.jpg

1977 Ford F-250 4x4 Crew Cab Pearl Orange And Cream 4.jpg

1977 Ford F-250 4x4 Crew Cab Pearl Orange And Cream 5.jpg

1977 Ford F-250 4x4 Crew Cab Pearl Orange And Cream 6.jpg

1977 Ford F-250 4x4 Crew Cab Pearl Orange And Cream 7.jpg

1977 Ford F-250 4x4 Crew Cab Pearl Orange And Cream 8.jpg

As you can see all the transformation finally done 12v Cummins, automatic transmission, origina axels, 4x4 well not all done still need steps and I may change to crome rims .

M

Matt k

Stay black rims ! Excellent job!!!!!!
View attachment 2628

I bought this truck 3 years ago with a Cummins swap that the owner didn't finish, Talk to him and he deside to sell it to me knowing that I was going to make it work, first I had to fix ,brakes, install shock, new drive shafts,and nothing was wired it was alot of work to start the truck we got it running finally,and then took it to get paint job,upholstery, sound system, rims and tires new weatherstrip all doors, new windows all the way around, viper remote start alarm,also slot of new parts inside ,body and new disel tank invested till right now little over 40k.

View attachment 2629

View attachment 2637

View attachment 2632

View attachment 2630

View attachment 2631

View attachment 2633

View attachment 2634

View attachment 2635

View attachment 2636

As you can see all the transformation finally done 12v Cummins, automatic transmission, origina axels, 4x4 well not all done still need steps and I may change to crome rims .

Stay black rims! EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!

R

Ross ... LOVE YOUR TRUCK.

Stay black rims ! Excellent job!!!!!!

Stay black rims! EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!
HI.LOVE YOUR TRUCK..
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SIMILAR...HOW DID YOU FIND YOURS...?.?