- Local time
- Today, 07:25
Rotisserie Restored 1968 Ford Mustang California Special. VIN: 8R01C149747. 289ci V8 engine (4 barrel carb). Automatic transmission. Power steering, power disc brakes. Marti Report included. Price: $32,500
• Extremely solid car with good, Royal Maroon paint (not the original color).
• Zero rust issues. Very nice underneath.
• "California Special" trim.
• 14" GT Style chrome wheels.
• New BF Goodrich 215/70-14 tires.
• Nice, Dark Red, vinyl interior.
• Bucket seats.
• 289ci V8 engine - runs great.
• C4, 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Power steering.
• Power brakes.
• Front disc brakes.
• Dual exhaust.
• Odometer reads 58,008 (actual mileage since full restoration is unknown).
• Fully restored.
• Great running Mustang.
• Drives well.
• Marti Report.
• California Special.
•We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
•Contact us at 903-820-1019.
•We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to (sales @pcclassiccars.com).
•For financing contact (www. jjbest.com)
•Shipping is available (call for quote).
•All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
•All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
Seller: PC Investments