Ford F-350 Shelby 1000 Turbo Diesel

Forddaily 

Staff member
administrator
Registered
Local time
Today, 11:05
Ford F-350 Shelby 1000 Turbo Diesel.jpg

Ford News The new Shelby 1000 F-350 & F-250 package,takes torque to over 1,000 foot pounds and adds plenty of Shelby touches, including heavy-duty bumpers, LED lighting and a Shelby designed hood highboy ford.
Ford F-350 Shelby 1000 Turbo Diesel 2.png

Watching a Shelby 1000 F-350 dually smoking its tires is impressive.
It’s even more impressive when the car it’s hauling—in this case, a Shelby Mustang—is also burning rubber at the same time on a trailer.

Last edited:
O

Olivier Lacroix

Ça lui prend au moins 3550 pour le Ford shelby F-350 et là y va être vrai son çà vaut pas la peine dsl Ford mes go dessins et désigne du truc au complet 😉🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

R

Randy Pierce

View attachment 3146

Ford News The new Shelby 1000 F-350 & F-250 package,takes torque to over 1,000 foot pounds and adds plenty of Shelby touches, including heavy-duty bumpers, LED lighting and a Shelby designed hood highboy ford.
View attachment 3147

Watching a Shelby 1000 F-350 dually smoking its tires is impressive.
It’s even more impressive when the car it’s hauling—in this case, a Shelby Mustang—is also burning rubber at the same time on a trailer.

Now this would be impressive pulling down the highway and into RV Resorts and Parks with my 44’ Landmark Phoenix 5th wheel! Would love to see how it pulls the load up the grades of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. My 2016 Crew Cab Platinum F350 Super Duty duality gets the looks and many ask questions about my little mule.